Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phantom Carter
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fzqTBSd

Phantom Carter

amogus
Player
Dear Lebron/Mazhor
it was really unfair for me because I didn't even take his stuff or money . I just did some roleplay with my family member. I was joking with a family member and it was not my intention to scam him. I am confident in myself that I will return it to him because he is a family member and also because nothing has been lost from his money. at the began he had 9,000$ then end the end the had 9,700$ he didnt lose any money / anythings . It was just roleplay I didn't scam or anything like that. It's wrong to punish what I got. Please reconsider it and help me . at the last u can see this guy his ban evading here i report him here and he just come for targeting And he succeeded in that here

For this small thing I lose all my assest though I didn't scam,This is my first long-term ban.

Best Regards

Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom