Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David_Dior
Administrators nickname
Pablo_Oconnor
Date
Jul 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
No proofs

David Secret

Player
Player
Hello, I received a permanent ban from the server by Pablo Oconnor, for the simple fact of recording a PC CHECK when they teleported me to put it in my YT video, after this I want to appeal since I do not deserve a ban for that, I have played and play for a long time Grand RP, on all the servers I do the same thing when I receive pc checks and they themselves tell me yes, to only disable the clips when they start doing things on my PC that cannot be recorded, which is why I want to request my appeal, in this time that I have been banned my toxic attitudes changed, everything about me changed, I also received a ban on the entire GRAND RP discord server for simply "Toxicity" but not in the discord chat, but in the game .

I ask that you give me one last chance and see what I have changed, I am willing to do whatever it takes to return, I want the Hispanic community to have the same players as before and I will try to achieve this by being the leader of an organization.

Something to clarify is that I was not banned from any server due to cheats or a positive PC CHECK, that is why I am appealing this since it seems unfair to me that this ban comes from a PC CHECK in which no cheats were found, only They found “Temporary files” deleted.

Lebron, if necessary, take your time to investigate the case, I lost everything on my computer since they gave me a virus and I don't have most of the accounts/videos on my computer, as well as my discord in which I can have some evidence to show.

Have a nice day, David Dior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom