Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Yash velhal
Administrators nickname
Omer pluxury
Date
Sep 24, 2022
Time
Proofs
I don't have any its very long time.

Zoro king

Player
Player
Hello administrator my self yash velhal.(74435) Is my ID. A very long time ago i broke a very serious rule GR 6.3. okay before you reject my appeal please here me out, after very long time I'm writing this THREAD. Its been almost 2 years, after that ban i took 3 months break and i studied all rule by heart and i purchased New GTA copy. You won't believe its been 1 year and 3 months i haven't got a single warn yet. But yeh i got silent few times but besides that you must wondering if i have New ID why i need this one. Guys listen i have very great family over there i never played on EN1 after that incident i know I've broke single rule 2 times but guys 1st time i thought stealing guns and selling them is corruption that why i got ban, but no one told me keeping them in warehouse is also A major rule break 💔. That's why 2nd rule break happened. Anyways I just want to get back to EN1. I'M Doing very well in En3 I'm at very good Position in legal organisation. I used to be HR whenever i trained someone i always tell them my past and ask them not to do the same mistake. I'm ending my appeal here thankyou so much for giving you time. I'm ready for everything whatever you say. Good bye guys. Love you.

Zoro king

Player
Player
So many peoples get permanent ban why do you guys not lifting my ban?

Top Bottom