Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Corruption without a bio + FL against id | 99291

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saint Pilot
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2024
Time of violation
11:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k7QVHDVCEgU

Pilot_Baba

Player
Player
This Player is old lspd officer but still have a lot professional missconduct , he did cuff used stun gun classified person for no Resion , also did Fl , also was very mad and sill in the situation he was doing this only for fun he did it before too but i warned him a lot times but this time he crossed all the limits here is my bodycam and his id is 99291

priyansh

Player
Player
This Player is old lspd officer but still have a lot professional missconduct , he did cuff used stun gun classified person for no Resion , also did Fl , also was very mad and sill in the situation he was doing this only for fun he did it before too but i warned him a lot times but this time he crossed all the limits here is my bodycam and his id is 99291
all ready been 48hr and the pov is of 2 days back

priyansh

Player
Player
and pov is also not 1min long and also we where doing it as a fun now this guy have fight with me so he is trying to take revenge xd

Pilot_Baba

Player
Player
u crossed your limit i was being friendly with u all the time and u was doing this for no reson this is enough
and pov is also not 1min long and also we where doing it as a fun now this guy have fight with me so he is trying to take revenge xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom