Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Own Bollo

Leader
Leader
Information:
Your name IRL: Own
Your age: 24
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 6-8 Hours.
Your Discord: ow3nd.
Your Nickname: Own Bollo
Your ID: 176653

Additional information:
Leader of Marabunta Grande.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1- I want to be leader of marabunta as its my first gang to join, i saw many leaders taking it but i feel no one capable of showing the real power of marabunta, Marabunta gang members should be active 24/7 giving no rest to Leos or crime side they should always be active in ghetto doing criminal activites and fights make sure control the ghetto, many leaders failed to do so but i'm here to change that.
2-I'll try to improve the roleplay between gangs creating a peacful environment where gangs will team up on Leos ( in events that is allowed in it like subs or hostage ) by doing that we will ensure good roleplay and fun in the events that we will do where we will elimante toxicicity.

3-Marabunta HQ is far away from main ghetto and its a challenge to get memebers or good activity but i'm worthy of that challenge where i proofed my activity in my last ballas term where i had 40-50 people raiding FZ so ill do it again in marabunta with my good deputies.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1- Make sure my Gang will be out of toxic enivornment where we all have fun and enjoy the RP.
2- Get new people into the gang and teach them about the amazing RP we have in the server.
3-Ensure a good acticvity between Leo's And Gangs.
4- Pick good deputies that will help and do their best to keep the gang alive.
5-Make sure profit of sprays always 11.5k.
6-Control the GHETTO with my people 😉.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom