Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00 am to 15:00 pm
Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Sato
Your in game ID: 72110
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to be admin because I have been a part of this project for a long time, and I have learnt many things while being on this project. I also want to help out in the admin team, with how active I am I will be able to answer to the questions from the players. I spent time in EN3 and learnt how it works in this server. I know all of the rules and I was ex admin before and ex ballas leader on en2, so I do know the rules on this project. I will bring my knowledge and my creativity to this team.

What are your strengths?
One of my strengths is honesty.
I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

What are your weaknesses?
I do get nervous a little bit. but I can get over it if it is needed

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring my experience from all servers and help all players with the knowledge.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have a business

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No there is nothing

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom