Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos police Department (LSPD) I Naksh singh

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naksh pratap singh

Current: HOD Of LSPD--Ex: families deputy
Player
Information:
1 - Your name IRL: Naksh Singh
2 - Your age: 17
3 - Time zone: GMT+5:30
4 - Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5 - Your Discord: cheeta_22
6 - Your Nickname: Naksh
7 - Your ID: 78381

Additional information:

1 - Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-Reason 1:
For a start, as a cop I want to head LSPD because everybody else knows that it’s an excellent choice to begin your career like mine in any city’s law enforcement organization. My first step And will Never be the last
-Reason 2:
Illegal activities must be stopped within the city. There will be a collaboration between S.W.A.T and UC departments, which are our special forces, in order to protect the city from illegal activities. One main duty of LSPD is retrieving evidence from lawbreakers and assisting FIB in collecting data for raiding criminal gangs.
-Reason 3:
I’d like to increase police activity levels within the urban area. LSPD officers are always on standby waiting to deal with every crime happening within the city borderlines. It’s important for me to strengthen relationships with other governmental institutions as I believe they hardly cooperate with each other at all. My dream is also to carry out numerous joint operations with state entities as well as demonstrate the authority of law enforcement agencies (LEO).

3 - Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

-I will hire a head of departments in a very clear way free from favoritism, especially for the human resources department and they will choose HR agents specifically to ensure that the newcomers receive appropriate training and all those in LSPD will be deserving their positions.

-I will have special forces called S.W.A.T we will organize combat training at NG base with approval of the General in order to enhance officers’ tactics with help of NG, FIB, SAHP and GOV by approval from each leader, in addition we will practice difficult scenarios e.g. hostage situations and along with my high commands we shall train our officers on how to negotiate when there are only them in town.

-I shall meet every three days with other lawful organizations’ heads to detect any problems facing us as lawful organizations; we would also solve these problems if any are there that are affecting citizens too; then we may have some plans focused on keeping the city safe from crime completely thus making it devoid of criminal activities. In addition, I will conduct promotion ceremony once per week. Me & My High Commands of HR will check every log about weekly activity and award rank accordingly without favoritism .

-I Will Not Allow Favoritism in My Org ( Any HC that does Favoritism to his Friend Will Be Demoted Up To Dismissal From The Org )

Rank System
——————————————-
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief Of Police
27 Chief Of Staff
26 Head Of Department
25 Deputy Head Of Department
24 Special Operations Group
23 Supervisor

⬆️ High Command ⬆️
22 Commissioner