Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Scam done by LSPD member + CR by FIB member | 240250 | 267072

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SIKANDAR SHARMA
Suspect ID
240250 | 267072
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2024
Time of violation
11:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiog5pMW8xE

Harrry sharmaa

Player
Player
By mistake i left LSPD by using prime and i do not know it will happen in single click. after my mistake i paid the fine of 300k to LSPD high command to cancel my arrest warrant then he said your arrest warrant will be dropped.
Then also i got 5 star wanted and the reason was LSPD warrant. now FIB started chasing me and done CR many times as you can see in bodycam. and after that i was going to LSPD hq to solve this problem but fib came their and arrest me for no reason and also they gave fine of 300K .
i have provided all the proofs and the bodycam and if you need more i can provide you .
Here all the links of my bodycam
1-
2-
3-
4-

Last edited:

r_yan_aryan

Player
Player
Yeah, that's not good that the LSPD and FIB guys have done. Literally, Sikandar got 600k fine in total (300k that he paid to LSPD HC and 300k fine given by the FIB guy). I saw all of the bodycam in first bodycam LSPD HC simply told them that Sikandar had paid the fine and their arrest would be dropped, and he would not get arrested, but he did not drop the case, probably because he wanted to keep all the money in his pocket. The thing that the LSPD and FIB have done is seriously not good. This is my humble request to the admin: please take serious action about that

But there is one funny thing that Slim said in their video: use anti-radar to save yourself from chasing — the same thing Sikandar has done.

Nor Avino

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your microphone is not audible in the POV provided and you have shown no proof of you being given 5 stars from the warrant. I recommend contacting a lawyer ICly about the situation as it appears to be a miscommunication between LSPD and DOJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom