Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL
- Amine
Your age (OOC):
Time zone + country:
- GMT +1 + Maroc
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
- (12:30PM to 4:00AM)
Average online per day(hours):
- 10-12
Your Discord ID:
- mr.aminx
Your characters' name (IC):
- Aminox Pluxury
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
Languages spoken:
Arabic + Arabic Maroc + English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
- Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- want to leave RP life and become an admin because in the first step that I put in a city, I did not know any of the laws and I was afraid that I would break the rules and be punished, so I started learning and memorizing all the city laws and all the things that pertain to the city, and after I tried my best to learn The rules are the idea that I submit a request and become an admin in order to help people and punish people who break the rules and try to cheat the server system.

What are your strengths?
- I have excellent experience
- I deal with people with love
- I love helping people

What are your weaknesses?
- i don't like for anyone to deceive me
- i trust people quickly

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I will remain active in the forum and ticket in order to help people quickly and punish people who try to cheat the system. I am also very interactive, and this interaction will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- i don't have any situation yet that would make me not be an activist

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- no

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me on Discord "7sn3rabi" regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom