Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
16210-65108
Players nickname
Efe Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jul 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/36mfTjS

efevuitton

Player
Player
I enjoy playing the project and I did not sell my money or items in the game with IRL money. Could you please check my logs again?
I can show you the history of my bank account to show that I have not done such a thing. You can also check my computer as you wish.
I think someone recorded the words we said out of anger because I was banned for 3 days and reported me.
And I think I have a valid reason for being angry, let me share it with you.
First of all, you can look at this forum Approved - RDM | 16210 , 72911 I know that the police are already giving us demands and going down and shooting them does not count as rdm.
And the police themselves say it was a demand, for which I received a warning and lost all my weapons, and was imprisoned for 180 minutes.
And the person who reported me in this forum Approved - RDM | 16210 took a recording from OBS, cut the video and sent it and did not put it where he wanted, and since the forum was answered early, I was banned before I could even see the forum and my evidence. I'm adding
And I also received a warning and lost all my guns and bullets, and was imprisoned for 180 minutes.
This was the last thing that made me angry Approved - bug abuse | 16210 You are right here, but I violated the power gaming rule rather than bug abuse.
While eating meat, I put my gun in my pocket, then I give first aid to my friend, at that moment my meat eating animation ends and I stand up.
But when I realized there was no one around who could shoot at us, I didn't even pick up a gun, I just waited, it's all in the video.
I tried to explain this, but Mr. Floki rejected the forum Rejected - Ban for Bug Abuse | Jack Verlice Of course, I do not judge the decisions, but when I think about it objectively, it seems that most of my sentences were unnecessarily punished.

Pixie Yesbro

Player
Player
As my friend said about this issue, as my friend said, there is no question of selling or buying anything and it definitely did not happen, he says a word with anger, but he does not do it, he is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom