Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darshil Wild

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Darshil
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 5to7 hours
5. Your Discord draxthegamer.
6. Your Nickname: Dashil Wild
7. Your ID: 48634

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gangs

2.1 When i came to the las santos some of rude people try to killng me and robed me so many time after that i asked help to my homie to protect me from the people
there were in The Ballas Gang they came like 10to20 people kill them all at that time i deside to be in the Ballas gang and protect the my homies from that leos and other gangs for do that i need power. that why i deside to become The Ballas gang leader

2. 2have leader qualities thats what few people said to me so i beleive I did as under deputy so I have know how everything works and how to leade a gang.

2.3. We know that compared to other gangs Ballas are somewhat behind in activity and in role playing. I want to increase the acitivity and role play with all my efforts.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Bonus: By giving bonus we can invite stranger that will increase activity.
2. Hiring more people: Inviting multiple people from aliens families can increase RP.
3. RP Commands: RP commands will increase quality of Role Play of each individual so automatically incrase RP.
4. Commanding: Commanding in the absence of leader so choosing perfect 4 deputies can increase strong and confidence/perfect RP.
5. Only Expereinced: Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can prevent us from org warns so org with low warns is the best org.

My Goals
1. Rob every leos and be the most dangoures gang in city
2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5. geting 100% Turfs
6. To make The Ballas gang on top
7. win all store and gun store with good members

Thanks you for reading hope I will get a chance to participate in interview and be the leader.

Lovely regard

Darshil Wild

Top Bottom