Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/B2Fw2OBwfIGH

efevuitton

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I absolutely did not violate G.R. 1.6, can you review my logs again?
We were just joking about G.R. 1.6 on our discord and I was banned for 3 days because I accidentally canceled the animation, I was a little upset that I was banned from the project for 3 days and I said on the discord that my enthusiasm for playing angrily was decreasing and I was going to sell my coins, but I definitely did not do that, I do not do that and I will never do that if my ban is lifted (I have been playing the project with love for 3 years since 1. ) I have never been banned for such a thing because GrandRP is a very good game and almost binds you to the game, I play at least 8 hours a day, but for reasons in the forum I opened before ( ), my enthusiasm has decreased a little lately because people cut their videos and deceive the admins when they cannot get what they want.
It's been 2 days since my ban and first I was banned for 60 days from G.R. 1.6 and then my 60-day ban from G.R. 1.6 became 9999 days.
And I didn't know it was forbidden to talk about doing this.
Can you please give me a chance Lebron?
Best Regards Efe Vuitton​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom