Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM at landslide | ID 4203, ID 28296, ID 28186, ID 14354, ID 27979

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Poco Johnson
Suspect ID
4203,28296,28186 etc
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2021
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0NrjUPOCLTQ

Uchiha Poco

GOD
Player
Was doing the Job at landslide and this guys comes at us and points guns at us and when the landslide was done They start shooting at us for no reason. I asked an admin and he told me to report them.
Pls have a look at the video. I don't have audio has i turned it off for my office work and forget to turn it back on.

Uchiha Poco

GOD
Player
I don't have audio as it was turned off for my office work and forget to turn it back on.

Juan West

Player
Player
I was shouting at all of them to put their hands up and clearly said it was a robbery, of course he would not put any sound. They should be the ones jailed as they litteraly didn't listen to our demands and didn't put their hands up.. Instead they flew away

Uchiha Poco

GOD
Player
We are doing a job over there i asked the admin about this they told me to report so i did it bruh

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Hello, 14345 here,

Me and my fellow Gangsta friends whoa re also a informal org was shouting at you to put your hands up. Which rule states that we can not rob at landslides please tell me :) the fact you reported yourself in this too, by 1. fear RP, 2. Cutting the clip so admins can't hear us telling you to put your hands up. 3. Your friends all combat logged, ill be making a report on them too my man. :)

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence + Not inserting audio in the evidence clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom