Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayleigh Silver

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. My name IRL: Mehmet Önal
2. My age: 30
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. My Discord: ucan.zurafa
6. My Nickname: Rayleigh Silver
7. My ID: 880

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of: Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

* As a dedicated member of Lifeinvader, I've witnessed the immense potential that our organization holds. I want to do my best to lead and guide Lifeinvader's growth.
* I will ensure that Lifeinvader is at the forefront of media innovation and captures the attention of our audiences with exciting new and different events.
* I am committed to building a motivated and engaged team that excels in their roles. I have a work ethic and am ready to do my best when help is needed. I think I will have a successful term with my dedicated and talented team.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* As LI's leader, I am committed to fostering a friendly, collaborative and fun work environment for all of our employees. Making sure everyone feels supported and valued is my priority. I want to create an atmosphere where open communication and mutual respect are very important.
* Innovation and progress are key to the continued success of any organization. As a leader, one of my goals is to make our departments better by constantly looking for new and better ways to recruit, train and support our team members.

Commitments:

Creative Team:

I will be hiring more employees for the Creative Team. I will provide the motivation needed to design new and different events. I think we will organize good events where people will not get bored after a while and will have a good time for a long time.

Journalism Team:

There are many events, good or bad, happening in our city. Some are forgotten. There are people who want their voices to be heard. I will do my best to make this department higher quality so that these forgotten events are not forgotten and to be the voice of those who want to be heard.

Ads Team:

Another important issue is the ads team. People want their ads to be published immediately. They don't want to wait. I will ensure maximum number of Advertising employees in different time zones for PDA cleaning. I will be hiring employees specifically for Night Time.

LI is always on top.!!!

Thanks for Reading.

Rayleigh Silver

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me (optimuscuk), Sylvia (ilvysmch) or Hisham (shtith) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom