Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishna Yama
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
14:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9DjbEPMfc

valakazazel

Player
Player
and this not me wtf ... we are 6 peopel in the same fam with the sam style and same cloths .. this is player name Zbyda Boss i think

valakazazel

Player
Player
you do RDM its clair in the video and admin he know the rules and all think he will do a great and correct judgement dont worry ... and u know if my fam member want to do forum on you and ur fam member i think they will not stop cause u do NLR and RDM and MER KILL .. PROVOKIN .. GR 6.8

Don Santana`

Player
Player
you do RDM its clair in the video and admin he know the rules and all think he will do a great and correct judgement dont worry ... and u know if my fam member want to do forum on you and ur fam member i think they will not stop cause u do NLR and RDM and MER KILL .. PROVOKIN .. GR 6.8
You talk too much 🥱

xHDx

Player
Player
Go make forum

valakazazel

Player
Player
Please i need someon who understand arabic cause this guy abusing our mother very bad in arabic languech .. please admin check this think in the video what he send u

Top Bottom