Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Lifeinvader | Kapin Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: idkwhy.0
6. Your Nickname: Kapin Vendetta
7. Your ID: 71228

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Experience and Fun: I've been doing RP for a while now, and I spend most of my time at Lifeinvader. I know how to handle every department, organize events, and manage other stuff. I really enjoy it and find it a lot of fun.
  • Family Connections: Many of my family members are also part of Lifeinvader. This makes us a close team that works well together. As a leader, I can use these relationships to keep our team strong and united.
  • New Ideas: I have lots of new ideas for Lifeinvader. I want to bring in fresh content, cool events, and new strategies to keep things exciting. My goal is to make Lifeinvader a central hub of activity and creativity in the RP community.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Training: Set up regular training sessions to help everyone get better at RP. This will make sure we all know the rules and techniques, leading to more fun and realistic roleplay experiences.

2. Promoting Honest Journalism: I believe in promoting honest and unbiased journalism. One of my goals is to support my team in publishing articles, even if they are against state organizations, as long as they have valid proof. This will ensure transparency and trust in our reporting and improve RP.

3. Feedback System: Create a feedback system where members can share their ideas on how to improve our RP. Regularly looking at and using this feedback will help us keep getting better and improve roleplay at
Lifeinvader.

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me (optimuscuk), Sylvia (ilvysmch) or Hisham (shtith) on Discord for details of the interview time.

Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom