Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Maldini
Administrators nickname
El_Rick
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JMUA2sz

jus2framboise

Player
Player
Lebron pluxury, dear administrators,

It has now been 3 months and 10 days since I was banned from the FR server, to my great regret. My account was suspended due to the publication of a photo of ElMick, even though his Instagram account is public, on my private Discord. It was really not intended to harm him but just my curiosity that got the better of me.

I want to emphasize that I had no intention of violating the rules or infringing on anyone's privacy. The photo in question comes from a public Instagram account, accessible to everyone, and I thought it was allowed to share it in this context.

I understand the importance of the rules and I am committed to strictly adhering to all guidelines in the future. Therefore, I kindly ask you to reconsider my ban and allow my account to be reactivated. I miss playing on the server tremendously as I used to spend a lot of time there enjoying myself.

I am ready to take all necessary measures to ensure that this does not happen again and to maintain impeccable behavior. I have also apologized to the admin in question and have acknowledged my mistake, which I deeply regret.

To show my sincerity, I am even willing to have all my in-game money removed if it means I can be unbanned.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and for the harm I may have caused. I am sincerely sorry.

Sincerely, Ethan Maldini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom