Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Akio Verlicee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio Verlice

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Smarth
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day: 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord: Hitman.in
6. Your Nickname: Akio Verlicee
7. Your ID: 8559

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I am thrilled at the prospect of assuming a leadership role within the Los Santos Police Department. My experience in various legal organizations has equipped me with the necessary skills to excel in this position.

My Experience in state organizations has been highly rewarding. I have held leadership roles in several instances, including with the with the Federal Investigation Bureau and the government. Additionally, I previously served as Deputy Chief in the LSPD under Chanush Movva and Sam Hill, contributing to a successful term.

I have comprehensive plans and assembled an experienced high-command team that will facilitate effective leadership of the LSPD. These plans include a redesigned training structure, strategies for the Special Response Team, and a new chain of command. My primary focus will be on maintaining high numbers and ensuring quality within the LSPD. I am confident in my ability to foster growth and excellence within the LSPD, making our term successful.

Addressing the common challenge of inactivity among previous leaders in the LSPD is a priority for me. I have established a robust human resources team dedicated to preventing activity issues through frequent open recruitments, ensuring a diverse pool of recruits from various time zones for consistent activity. Additionally, I have devised engagement strategies to keep units actively involved during their shifts, promoting sustained participation and productivity.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Promotion Ceremonies: Every week we have ceremonies where we recognize and promote dedicated individuals in our faction. As an impartial body, these promotions will be guided by fairness and meritocracy neither allowing any form of favoritism. Any cases of favoritism will lead to immediate expulsion from the group.

Department & High Command Weekly Meetings: We will have meetings with all departments and their high commands every weekend addressing any issues within a department and suggesting possible solutions. I am devoted to seeing that all departments are involved actively, whereas the high command positions will be achieved by those who show both activeness and experience.

Utilization of RP Commands: During duty hours we will increase use of RP commands (me/try/do) in order to enhance roleplay immersion levels! This initiative aims at making it more involving, dynamic and immersive in nature

Quality & Activity Assessments: Our members communication effectiveness and professionalism during radio operations shall be assessed in regular “Quality” checks conducted by us. Besides, ‘Activity’ checks will confirm whether units meet factions minimum working hour requirements.

Thank you For Reviewing My Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom