Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Manty
Administrators nickname
Alex
Date
Jul 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HsHP0GJ

Manty scouttt

Player
Player
Hello alex hope you doing good

I got gr 1.4 because in last year 2023
I left my home country india and moved to canada so i left my old pc in in India then my brother started using it then he created one more account with out informing me anything on 02/12/2023 i got my first gr 1.4 at that time i left game for 2 months i dont know about that then 10 days back i tired to login my twink then its shows bannen later I provided my social club to jonny odds in dms then he said after ban your brother created another 2 accounts so its again a new violation of gr 1.4 so he banned my
Main account 322863 sorry for the trouble guys it was out of hands my brother didnt say anything to me I deserve one more choice I secured my epic and rockstar account can give me a other chance I respect server rules that why i went to jonnys dms explained the issue

Can you unban my account you can swipe my account if needed

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
forum banned for spam with topics
all answer where given in previous complain multiple times

Top Bottom