Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Los santos Police Department | Salman Ramay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman Ramay

💎JinBaba💎
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL - Salman Ramay
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +2 ( portugal )
4. Average online per day - 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord - xchiefsalman
6. Your Nickname - Salman Ramay
7. Your ID - 33389

Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Experience: I would like to become leader of LSPD due to all of my LEO experience from the state organizations. My past departmental leadership roles have allowed me to create and execute successful approaches for overseeing my department, resolving conflicts, coordinating events, and ensuring activity. I also managed to get the trust of my coworkers and future leaders I served. LSPD is no doubt one of the greatest organization with the most people, but there is always room for improvement. Under my leadership, I plan to update and expand internal handbooks, email templates, uniforms, how departments operate and I would like to bring some things from the real LSPD, like: uniforms, rules, ranks, rank responsibility, exams for becoming a HC so we can make sure that we don’t have ppl in high positions without deserving it as it used to be once

2.1 I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-I will hire a head of departments in a very clear way free from favoritism, especially for the human resources department and they will choose HR agents specifically to ensure that the newcomers receive appropriate training and all those in LSPD will be deserving their positions.

-I will have special forces called S.W.A.T we will organize combat training at NG base with approval of the General in order to enhance officers’ tactics with help of NG, FIB, SAHP and GOV by approval from each leader, in addition we will practice difficult scenarios e.g. hostage situations and along with my high commands we shall train our officers on how to negotiate when there are only them in town.

Departments:
1. Internal Affairs-

2. Humas Resources and Training-
3. Special Weapons and Tactics-

4. Traffic Enforcement-
Rank System

——————————————-
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief Of Police
27 Chief Of Staff
26 Head Of Department
25 Deputy Head Of Department
24 Special Operations Group
23 Supervisor

⬆️ High Command ⬆️
22 Commissioner
21 Detective
20 Sergeant Major
19 Staff Sergeant
18 Sergeant
17 Lead Inspector
16 Corporal III
15 Corporal II
14 Corporal I
13 Master Officer III
12 Master Officer II
11 Master Officer I
10 Senior Officer III
9 Senior Officer II
8 Senior Officer I
7 Patrol Officer III
6 Patrol Officer II
5 Patrol Officer I
4 Rookie
3 Towie
2 Cadet
1 Janitor

In closing,
Even if I do not get the opportunity to be the next leader of LSPD I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read my app. No matter what happens I will keep trying and would love to be a leader of LSPD or at any point within the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom