Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mujahid Kargz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_Q8oJnkKr1Y

Musti Exe

Player
Player
Videoda ona küfür ettiğimi düşünüyor ama aile radyosunda yakın arkadaşıma küfür ediyordum ve o da bana küfür ettiğimi düşünüyor
Bu bakış açısında ona sadece işsiz olduğunu söylüyorum

Mujahid

Player
Player
Videoda ona küfür ettiğimi düşünüyor ama aile radyosunda yakın arkadaşıma küfür ediyordum ve o da bana küfür ettiğimi düşünüyor
Bu bakış açısında ona sadece işsiz olduğunu söylüyorum
Ahahahah, you are such a good liar, you were definitely doing this :D My other topic titles were rejected because I opened the wrong topic title, and you object each time with a different excuse by commenting on the topics :D

Musti Exe

Player
Player
Bana neden küfür ettin diye sorduğunda küfür ettim mi? İşsizsin kardeşim diyorum. Kısacası, bununla başa çık, sadece işsizsin diyorum.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
Dediğim gibi videoyu dikkatli izlediğinizde kendisine yönelik herhangi bir küfür yok It is evident in the video that I pressed the radio and then it becomes clear that she gets off and says she is unemployed.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Dediğim gibi videoyu dikkatli izlediğinizde kendisine yönelik herhangi bir küfür yok It is evident in the video that I pressed the radio and then it becomes clear that she gets off and says she is unemployed.
Ahahaha I won't even answer you, go fool yourself or someone else, you are cursing after shooting at me :) everything is clear.

Mujahid

Player
Player
You fooled me, let's see if you can fool the admin too.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
It is obvious how he treats people. You are a person with 100 thousand IDs, it is not normal to have so many forums.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Ben kimseyi kandırmıyorum, gerçekleri ortaya koyuyorum.
You are a disgusting liar who received no discipline from her family, even here you swear at my family and call them lies, yes you were talking here on the radio too :) You are a person who swears at everyone

Jin Frost Kind regards

Mujahid

Player
Player
Mesleği gereği sizin gibi çok farklı tipte insan gördüm.
You are such a spiteful and disrespectful person that if there were no admins here, you would swear at me even here. It's a shame for you, brother. I hope you change your character. I'm not telling you anything else. Don't write to me either. Have a nice day.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
İngilizcenin yasal örgütlenmelerine dahil olmak için yeterlidir. Bundan sonra fazlasına ihtiyacın yok. Son paranızla insanları vurmak için mermi satın alabilirsiniz.

Mujahid

Player
Player
İngilizcenin yasal örgütlenmelerine dahil olmak için yeterlidir. Bundan sonra fazlasına ihtiyacın yok. Son paranızla insanları vurmak için mermi satın alabilirsiniz.
Yes Administrator Musti exe, this rule has just been published by Musti exe, I think it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom