Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Lexi Molan

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi malon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

M.Ahmad
2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT

4. Average online per day

4 to 6 hours. Best hours on week ends.
5. Your Discord
leximalon
6. Your Nickname

Molan
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) What i want LSPD to be !!!!

1)
I want LSPD to be good in undercover
2) superior in raids
3) Perfect in Rp
4) Elite in structure
5)
Killer in response
2) Past exprience

As a former deputy chief of police, I possess the expertise required to effectively manage a substantial organization. Having successfully navigated such responsibilities in the past, I am prepared to undertake this role once more with an enhanced level of experience.

3) communication
  • When in doubt, speak up! Clear the fog by asking questions. This simple act can save you from a comedy of errors and ensure everyone's singing from the same hymn sheet.
  • It's all about that teamwork groove! Get the conversation flowing and the ideas bouncing like popcorn. Create a safe space where everyone can strut their stuff and air their quirks.
  • Post-show pow-wow time! Share the love with some constructive feedback. Celebrate the wins and figure out where to sprinkle a bit of magic dust for improvement. It's like a growth spurt for your brain!
Remember, folks, I, Lexi Molan, always preach that communication is a skill, not a talent! Practice, get feedback, repeat. These top tips will turn you into a communication maestro during those thrilling cop role play scenarios!

Improved rank system

• Police Officer
  • Probationary Police Officer
  • Patrol Officer
  • Senior Police Officer
  • Master Police Officer
  • Corporal
  • Detective
  • Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Detective Sergeant
  • Senior Sergeant
  • Inspector
  • Detective Inspector
  • Chief Inspector
  • Superintendent
  • Detective Superintendent
  • Chief Superintendent
  • Assistant Commissioner
  • Deputy Commissioner
  • Commissioner
  • Deputy Chief Constable
  • Chief Constable
  • Deputy Inspector General
  • Inspector General
  • Deputy Director General
  • Director General
  • Assistant Commissioner of Police
  • Deputy Commissioner of Police
  • Commissioner of Police
  • Director General of Police

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Realistic scenarios:
Design RolePlay scenarios that closely resemble real-life situations encountered within the organization. This helps participants practice and apply their skills in a relevant context.

2. Training and feedback: Offer training sessions to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their roles. Provide constructive feedback after each RolePlay session to highlight strengths and areas for improvement.

3. Rotating roles: Allow participants to rotate roles within the RolePlay exercises. This provides a broader understanding of different perspectives and fosters empathy and collaboration.

4. Time for reflection: Allocate time for participants to reflect on their performance and discuss lessons learned. Encourage open and honest discussions to identify areas for improvement and share best practices.

5. Continuous improvement: Regularly assess the effectiveness of the RolePlay program and make necessary adjustments. Seek feedback from participants and stakeholders to ensure ongoing improvement and relevance.

By doing this all and following the rules of the city . The lspd will be a top organization
THANK YOU very much:

And i am back in RP see you all soon in city

My Experiences of Legal Organizations:
3 Term in LSPD and 1 at deputy chief - Rank 29
4 Term in FIB 1 first term was the first term of the server - Rank 26
2 and half Term in NG 2 times FTO HEAD - Rank 28
1 Term in GOV head of DOC - Rank 25
1 Term Experience in SAHP HEAD of Highway patrol - Rank 25

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making new application without copying and pasting from old application + don't use CHAT GPT​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom