Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Loauy Get
Administrators nickname
Magnes_haste
Date
Sep 7, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7BP6Tsp

loauy21

Player
Player
Dear administrator. I got a ban because I broke the RP ticket BOT server rule. I realize what a mistake I made and that I am guilty of this. I bear full responsibility for my mistake, and I want to apologize for my mistake, and I truly regret it, and I ask your big heart to forgive me and give me one last chance. I do not want anything else. If you want, I delete all my possessions, including clothes and cars. What is important for me is that I return to the server and continue playing with my friends and continue. A new beginning, and I would like to inform you that I have been banned for 329 days, and these days I have become aware of the server rules, and I am careful not to break them. I ask you to consider my request and give me one last chance. Thank you all .

Top Bottom