Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader Of Ballas | Pablo Castilloo

Pablo West

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: qwez1246
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castilloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information
1x Leader Of Families
2x Bloods Underdeputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Marabunta Underdeputy
1x Ballas Underdeputy

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I Want To Be Leader Of Ballas Because In My Opinion I Think It Is One Of The Most Iconic Gangs In The City And Without It The City Seems To Be Inactive And I Want To Continue Its Leagcy As Being An Iconic Gang And Under My Leadership I Know That I Will Dominate Other Gangs And Make It Stand And I Will Even Make Leos Fear Ballas Under My Leadership.

2.2 Secondly I Was Leader Of
Families And I Made One Of The Best Families Term Excluding Turfs And The Curators Were Very Happy With My Term They Offered Me A Second Term But I Refused Because I Wanted To Take Another Gang And Do The Same Thing I Did In Families And I Wanted To Do It In Ballas And I Will Make Ballas On Top Again.

2.3 Thirdly I Want To Be Leader Of Ballas Because Ballas Is One Of The Hardest Gangs To Lead But In My Opinion I Am Ready For The Challenge Of Leading A Hard Gang And Make It Dominate Other Gangs And Make Everyone In The City Scared Of It.

2.4 Lastly I Want To Become Leader Of Ballas Because I Want To Make It Good Again Because In The Past Month It Struggle To Dominate In Ghetto To Take Sprays And Winning FZ Raids Stores Gun Stores And Hostage Sit And Making Other Gangs Worthless Infront Of It.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I Will Attend Every Event In The Day And I Will Try And Bring Competion Back To Clands.

3.2 Always Being In Ghetto And Dominate Other Gangs And Interact More With Leos.

3.3 I Will Make Ballas Control Ghetto And I Will Do It Without Rule Breaks And If There Is Anyone Who Will Break Rules Or Do Toxicity I Will Kick Him Or Blacklist Him.

3.4 I Will Keep The Gang Under Control 24/7 Even If I Am Not In City Deputies Will Keep The Gang And Its Members Under Control.

3.5 Make Sure That We Dont Do Any Toxicity Against Any Other Gang Or Leos Organization.

3.6 I Will Do Alot Of Store Gun Stores And Hostage Sit So There Will Be More RP In The Gang.

My Goals For The Term.
Try To Get 100% Turf.
AtLeast Every Hour 10k Spray Profit.
Be A Terrorist Org.
Dominate Compitaton In Ghetto.

Thanks For Reading
Yours Pablo Castilloo.

Top Bottom