Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Bieszko

Player
Player
Information

1. Adam
2. 16
3. +1 GMT
4. 5-8 hours
5. Master48999
6. Adam Jordan
7. 1430

Additional information

Leader of Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. Past Experience - My past experience in ballas was remarkable and always truly loved this organization. Ballas was always a active gang with tons of good shooters and active in events. I would love to keep this gang going the right direction by having the best shooters, most active members, winning events and being a gang of first choice for the people of the city.
2. Leadership - During my term as a leading in Ballas I will make sure that everyone gets the rank that they deserve and will rank people based on their activity in the gang and all their actions. I will also make sure that all my high commands are familiar with the rules and fit for their rank.

3. Growing and Expading the Gang - I will scale this gang by showing other citizents that this gang is active and capable of winning gang events, winning store robberies and doing things like robbing or killing.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Doing Gang Activity like Store Robberies, Gun Store Robberies, NG Raids. Also doing organizing activities like high way robberies, atm robberies or taking hostages.
- Giving everyone equal opportunities of robing people instead of one person robbing multiple people and other not getting a chance or giving people opportunities to take roles in different missions.
- Being active in gang events like Cland, Battle ship, Subs and more.
- Making sure that our members are familiar and follow the rules of the game by a strict hiring process and limiting the amount of people with these capibilities.
- There will be strict consequences for people breaking any server rules.
- A strict process of becoming a high command and making sure that they will know what to do in all sorts of situations and making sure they know how to hire people.

My Goals For Ballas
- My primary goal for Ballas is to become a active gang with lots on people on events.
- Attending lots of events and winning them
- Having Experienced High commands
- Having Gang members that are able to follow the rules
- Being a gang of first choice for people of the server.

Ranks
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Event Leader
12. War Lord
11. Turfer
10. Clapper
9. Mafia
8. Graffiti Team
7. Enforcer
6. Killer
5. Advanced Shooter