Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for anti-cheat #1010 | Mazhor |Napal | I would like help for RS | 128 Carlito Brigante

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito_Brigante

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

I complained several times on the RS forum, but simply no one will accept it, they reject me, so I decided to contact you like this, I am an old player on the server, I have been playing almost since the beginning of the server and I would never risk my ID and account to use a cheat , I offered to check the computer myself to prove I didn't have a cheater.

I am writing to request a deban on my GrandRS account. my ID is 128(Carlito Brigante), I was banned on 21.07.2024 at 02:09 due to anti cheat code #1004. I was in the arena with the Berlusconi family at 1:30 in the morning, we were shooting and I performed a weapon cut-off that allows rapid fire from a revolver. I did not assume that anti cheat would scan the cheat code and I would like to apologize, I am very sorry for that, it was not my intention.

I want to publicly and sincerely express my regret for my bad behavior and assure you that I did not mean to violate any server and community rules. I understand the seriousness of the situation and I am ready to take all necessary steps to prevent such an incident from happening again.

I looked at the server policy rules again. I'm willing to follow the rules and promise it won't happen again.

I kindly ask you to accept my apology and remove the ban on my account. I learned from my mistakes and will always appreciate and remember all the positive and beautiful things from the GrandrpRS server.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Kind regards

Carlito Brigante | 128
Rejected - Ban for Anticheat # I 1004 Napal Fedorov
https://gta5grand.com/forum/conversations/77239/#convMessage-149112

Carlito_Brigante

Player
Player
I really liked the server and the community, I've been here since the beginning of the RS server, but justice is not on my side, once again I apologize publicly and I hope you will give me a second chance. ☹️☹️☹️

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

This is not the RS server, forum warned this time, next time forum will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom