Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los santos police department (LSPD) | Rohith Badshaa

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohith Assissan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Rohith
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5hours.
5. Your Discord: rolls_bhai
6. Your Nickname: Rohith Badshaa
7. Your ID: 35249

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1) LSPD for me was the starting organization that I joined, like it is for most new incomers to the city. The reason people choose this organization from the start is due to great training from veterans of this specific organization. LSPD tends to hire the best leaders that can create a healthy environment for new citizen's while also pushing these new citizens to higher limits of expectations within the city. The reason I'd like to take the next term in LSPD is to keep the tradition of great officers, along with the best RP scenarios. I would create a family like atmosphere along with creating well trained officers always working together along with working to keep the city clean of crime. I have been in LSPD for six terms, and I have seen both good and bad in the next few terms during and after my first days in LSPD. The last term I was a part of we focused on getting LSPD back on track as the best organization within the city and I feel we did a good job. The way we were able to achieve this was by focusing on a few key components: professionalism, respecting our superiors, and focus based trainings. This focus allowed me to enjoy LSPD while creating a family environment within the org to allow a for a professional but fun atmosphere.

2.2) Over the past 6 terms that I have been a part of it has allowed to me to learn from the best but also shown me ways on how to improve LSPD as well. My goal in LSPD is to strive for greatness and continue to be the best and most reliable organization within the city. One of my main goals is to have a term that will have few mistakes that can be avoided. Within big organizations mistakes can happen, but with the right team and proper training the success rate will be much higher for successful terms. While in other terms, I did witness failed training, favoritism, and acts of professionalism that tarnished the reputation of LSPD in certain people eyes. As a High Command in all 6 terms my goal was to always be the best officer, I could be along with teaching other officers to do so. To ensure that these components are avoided I would make sure proper High command would fill these positions to ensure that the correct interviews and hiring process is taking place. I also believe ranking up officers should be due to hard work and dedication not due to who you know. In the terms that weren't successful people were given opportunities that unfolded into bad situations because they did not take the High Command position seriously which led to a lot of bad examples for new officers and professional misconduct. While punishing officers for these offenses I do believe respect and firmness is the way to teach rather than yelling and being too hard on officers especially if this is this first time serving in LSPD. We are here to teach officers to be great to allow them to eventually apply for leaders' positions, while also creating a great reputation not only for themselves but also LSPD.

2.3) One of the last reasons I'd like to become the next leader of LSPD is to stay within the first place I call home. I have worked for SAHP for a short stint but other than then that I have been in LSPD. Specifically, I have been a high command within traffic enforcement. This experience allowed me to learn and teach many different skills that I would not have been able to do in any other org. This allowed me to become very well hearse in Rp situations, laws, penal codes, and allowed me to learn from other organizations as we collaborated with each other to keep the city clean of crime. Being high command, it has let me lead many different people along with creating systems that cause success within departments. I do believe that most people you ask that who I have worked alongside with in LSPD would say that I am a strong leader that creates a good enjoyment for everyone to work in! Lastly, I do have experience but with this opportunity comes learning. To make sure I am do my best I would choose deputies that can also lead by my side and keep me in check if they feel I can do something better. To be a strong leader I must have people I trust that will also hold me accountable!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.​

A) Human Resource Team: The Human Resources Team is like the heart of the LSPD, keeping it strong and active. We're responsible for bringing in new members, providing training, and guiding everyone on what they can and can't do. Our goal is to make sure the LSPD stays vibrant and effective by finding talented people and encouraging everyone to take part in activities.

B) Internal affairs: The Internal Affairs department of the LSPD makes sure everyone is honest and fair. We check logs, backgrounds, and bodycams to catch any bad behavior. We also make sure everyone has the right licenses and insurance. Our job is to keep the LSPD running smoothly and make sure everyone follows the rules.

C) Public Relation : The Public Relations team of the LSPD works to make sure everyone gets along with the police. We organize events like " fashion shows, races, and car/bike shows to bring everyone together. At these events, we announce winners to celebrate and make our community stronger. Our goal is to make sure everyone feels connected and supported by the LSPD.

D) Gang Specialized unit : The Gang Specialized Unit in the LSPD deals with gang-related emergencies. We respond quickly to robberies, bust illegal cannabis operations, chase wanted criminals, and gather evidence against gangs. Our job is to keep our communities safe from organized crime.

E) Traffic Division : The Traffic Division keeps City Roads safe. We give tickets for bad driving, tow away cars parked wrongly, patrol the border, and watch over all city roads from the ground and the air. We make sure everyone follows traffic rules and help when there's trouble on the road.
2.Regular Bonuses for All Units: Provide regular bonuses to motivate new comers and old officers:
Bonus System Under My Term:

• Store robbery and gun store robberies: 10k
  • Remaining scripted events: 15k each
  • SUBS: 35k
  • Unscripted events like hostage situations: 5k
Chain Of Command
30 . Chief of Police
29 . Deputy Chief of Police
28 . Commander
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Supervisor

==== HIGH COMMAND ====

23 . Gang Specialized unit (GSU)
22 . Executive Commissioner
21 . Commissioner
20 . Superintendent
19 . Senior Inspector
18 . Inspector
17 . Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15 . Sergeant
14 . Master Corporal
13 . Senior Corporal
12 . Lance Corporal
11 . Corporal
10 . Master Patrol Officer
09 . Sr. Patrol Officer
08 . Patrol Officer III
07 . Patrol Officer II
06 . Patrol Officer I
05 . Traffic Unit
04 . Rookie
03 . Cadet
02 . LOA
01 . Suspended

Best Regards: Rohith Badshaa

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Copied from other people application + gain more time to get experience in EN03 and apply in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom