Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Lexi Molan

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi malon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

M.Ahmad
2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT
4. Average online per day

4 to 6 hours. Best hours on week ends.
5. Your Discord
leximalon
6. Your Nickname

Molan
7. Your ID

Additional information

1) Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

As a former deputy chief of police, I possess the expertise required to effectively manage a substantial organization. Having successfully navigated such responsibilities in the past, I am prepared to undertake this role once more with an enhanced level of experience.

Having served as a deputy leader of LSPD and fulfilled the role of Field Training Officer across multiple organizations, as outlined in my experience section below, I possess the acumen necessary to effectively drive organizational functionality, promote engagement, and ensure prompt responsiveness during emergencies. Through mentoring numerous officers, I have honed the ability to cultivate top-tier units within the city. Rest assured, under my leadership, combating inactivity within LSPD will be paramount, emphasizing the establishment of a robust team.

With my extensive experience in FTO, I am committed to assembling an exceptional team. Recognizing that FTO serves as the cornerstone of any organization, I am dedicated to upholding a merit-based system devoid of nepotism during my tenure. Nepotism poses a significant threat akin to cancer within an organization, and I am resolute in preventing any adverse impact on our organization due to such actions. Ensuring that individuals are rightfully acknowledged based on their experience will be a key focus of my leadership.

During my tenure, the streets will be maintained immaculately through the establishment of a top-tier towing team dedicated to removing improperly parked vehicles. By implementing an incentivized bonus structure, we aim to ensure the team's high level of engagement, facilitating prompt responses from law enforcement upon receiving reports of such incidents.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Weekly promotion ceremonies will recognize diligent officers for their hard work. My high command team will recommend deserving candidates for promotion, with oversight from the deputy and myself through scrutiny of various logs and event records to ensure no deserving individuals go unnoticed.
  • A stringent disciplinary system managed by our internal affairs division will be implemented. The system will include a three-strike policy within a seven-day period, leading to termination and a seven-day blacklist for officers who accumulate three strikes.
  • The members of my high command team are expected to excel in their roles. I hold high expectations for them, with zero tolerance for infractions or shortcomings. Any high command member deemed unfit for their position will be demoted, and a replacement will be sought among diligent officers.
  • Attendance at events, including patrols, hostage situations, and other critical incidents, will be mandatory for all officers. Failure to participate in these events may result in strikes and potential demotion.
  • An absence management system will be in place. Officers who are inactive for more than three days without an approved leave of absence (LOA) will face dismissal from the organization.
  • The organization will consist of five specialized divisions:
  • Detectives: Responsible for gathering evidence on criminal gangs and families. They will also track and apprehend wanted criminals, operating both in uniform and undercover.
  • S.W.A.T: Dealing with tactical situations, responding first to critical events, and equipped with specialized gear to handle armed confrontations effectively.
  • Internal Affairs: Tasked with handling disciplinary matters, reviewing cases against officers, and determining suitable penalties. They will also ensure compliance with regulations and monitor officer activity.
  • FTO (Field Training Officers): Responsible for recruitment, training, and testing of new recruits. Training will involve practical assessments such as fines, towing, and arrests, along with a comprehensive understanding of internal protocols.
Parking Enforcement: Focused on enforcing parking regulations through fines and vehicle towing. This division will operate independently of the LSPD, with admission criteria set by the Parking Enforcement leader.

Improved rank system
  • Police Officer
  • Probationary Police Officer
  • Patrol Officer
  • Senior Police Officer
  • Master Police Officer
  • Corporal
  • Detective
  • Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Detective Sergeant
  • Senior Sergeant
  • Inspector
  • Detective Inspector
  • Chief Inspector
  • Superintendent
  • Detective Superintendent
  • Chief Superintendent
  • Assistant Commissioner
  • Deputy Commissioner
  • Commissioner
  • Deputy Chief Constable
  • Chief Constable
  • Deputy Inspector General
  • Inspector General
  • Deputy Director General
  • Director General
  • Assistant Commissioner of Police
  • Deputy Commissioner of Police
  • Commissioner of Police
  • Director General of Police
My Experiences of Legal Organizations:
3 Term in LSPD and 1 at deputy chief - Rank 29
4 Term in FIB 1 first term was the first term of the server - Rank 26
2 and half Term in NG 2 times FTO HEAD - Rank 28
1 Term in GOV head of DOC - Rank 25
1 Term Experience in SAHP HEAD of Highway patrol - Rank 25
Thank you so much for reading this!!

Regards:
Lexi Molan
focus-3.gif

lexi malon

Player
Player
Before it is brought up, I will personally handle the situation. As I am the Deputy Chief Administrator at a RP Project, I will be temporarily stepping away during my tenure at LSPD to adhere to leadership regulations. This adjustment poses no issue for me, as I am committed to dedicating my complete attention to my term at LSPD.
focus-3.gif

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in EN03 and be more active and apply next time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom