Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Admin Application | Saahil Badshaaa

Sahil Khanna

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Sahil Khanna
  2. Your age (OOC): 21 Yrs Old
  3. Time zone + country: India , GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 7:00 to 14:00 or 7:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sahil_ghost3103
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Saahil Badshaa
  8. Your in game ID: 71834
  9. Your in game level: 14 (this can be less but my experience isn't)
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life -I have been dedicating a lot of my time to this project and feel that I have explored almost every aspect it has to offer. I am also very interested in the administrative side of the project, as I admire seeing the administrators enforcing rules and addressing wrongdoings. I greatly respect their work and want to collaborate with them to create a clean, helpful, and enjoyable environment for all players, especially the new ones who need guidance the most.
  2. What are your strengths? - I have patience to listen to both sides of the story and I don't judge people based on what they say; I verify all the facts and figures before making a decision. I also believe I have a good command of the English language, which is essential for this server of the project (i.e., EN3).
  3. What are your weaknesses? -I get emotional when an innocent person is wronged and the guilty go unpunished. I strongly believe that while it's frustrating when wrongdoers go free, it's crucial that no innocent person should ever be punished.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - I am a strong team player and have earned a leadership position within my family. I am fluent in English and can quickly respond to any situation that arises. Additionally, I possess excellent technical and problem-solving skills, as well as extensive knowledge of the project's rules and regulations.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes , that wont be an issue!
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? - None
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - I began my career in the project as a gangster, but since then, I have dedicated myself to serving the state by exploring its legal organizations. I have experience with the Government (GOV), Emergency Medical Services (EMS), San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), and National Guard (NG). Additionally, I have never received any bans from any administrators, which demonstrates my thorough understanding of the project's rules & regulations

I hope that after reading my application, you will find me capable of contributing effectively to the team. If my application is denied, I won't be discouraged; instead, I'll work harder and come back stronger.
Thanks for your time and effort in Reviewing the application!!

Ex FIB
Ex LSPD | Ex GOV | Ex EMS
Ex Corporal NG | SAHP DHOD (current term)

Top Bottom