Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader Of East Side Ballas I Zarif Black

Zarif Verlice

EN03- Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Black

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of East Side Ballas 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organzation:

I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
I Will Establish A Mentorship System Where Experienced Players Can Mentor Newcomers.
I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.
I Will Establish A Mentorship System Where Experienced Players Can Mentor Newcomers.

Ranking System :

11 ) Leader
10 ) Deputy
9 ) Under Deputy
8 )
Turfer
--High Commands--
7 ) OG Ballas

6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :

100% Turfs
No favortism in my term
Complete term with no warningI
I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion

Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Black

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of East Side Ballas 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organzation:

I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.

Ranking System :

11 ) Leader
10 ) Deputy
9 ) Under Deputy
8 )
Turfer
--High Commands--
7 ) OG Ballas

6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper