Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Afnan Choo
Administrators nickname
Zoro DHellking
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/767311/

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
Certainly! Here's a revised version that maintains a more natural tone and avoids appearing like it was polished by an AI:

---

Hello Dear Higher-Ups,

I hope you're all having a good day.

I recently received a ban for ER 1.7 for not providing the POV on time. The POV request came in at 7:03 PM (GMT +5). Unfortunately, I didn’t get any in-game message from the admin asking for the POV, so I didn’t realize it was requested. I was also having some issues with Medal Recording, and I have proof of discussing this with a friend.This morning around 11 AM, I found out from friends that I had a POV request. At that time, I was dealing with a power outage in my area. After the power was restored and I logged back into my PC, I discovered that my recording had been corrupted. As shown in the proof I provided, the Medal software and File Explorer did not show any recordings. This is my first ban in a very long time, and I enjoy playing on EN3 with my friends. I was really looking forward to the new update. I kindly ask if you could consider reducing or lifting my ban. I've made some good friends on the server whom I don't want to leave. When the POV was requested, the person said, "I don’t want to see the POV of who killed me. I want to see the POV of 42344 spraying randomly everywhere and getting me to 1 HP so quickly." It felt like they were suggesting I was cheating, which I assure you I am not (I am ready for a PC check).

I hope you can reconsider the ban so I can continue playing and enjoy the new update.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Afnan Choo
Your EN3 Player

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
And Those all were clear Shots as u can see in the POV I dont understand why Admin Still Asked me To Sumbit the POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom