Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of LOS Santos Department | Naruto Hashira

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivam belic

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Dhruv Upadhyay
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone GMT+5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : Shivam Pluxury
6. Your Nickname : Naruto Hashira
7. Your ID : 58430

Additional information

Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

As I have experience in every legal org as a deputy and in LSPD I was a Police commander so As per my experience . I can teach people how the legal org works as well I have preety good experience IN FIB as a Federal commander . So i know how to lead multiple units at the same time and dont create a mess for anyone .

Having served as a Police commander of LSPD and fulfilled the role of Hc across multiple organizations, as outlined in my experience section below, I possess the leadership necessary to effectively drive organizational functionality, promote engagement, and ensure prompt responsiveness during emergencies as well looking at the bonuses . Through mentoring numerous officers, I have honed the ability to cultivate top-tier units within the city. Rest assured, under my leadership, combating inactivity within LSPD will be paramount, emphasizing the establishment of a robust team.

With my extensive experience in SWAT , Under cover , Human resource ., I am committed to assembling an exceptional team. Recognizing that Every Department serves as the cornerstone of any organization, I am dedicated to upholding a merit-based system devoid of nepotism during my tenure. Nepotism poses a significant threat akin to cancer within an organization, and I am resolute in preventing any adverse impact on our organization due to such actions. Ensuring that individuals are rightfully acknowledged based on their experience will be a key focus of my leadership.

During my tenure, the streets will be maintained immaculately through the establishment of a top-tier towing team dedicated to removing improperly parked vehicles and illegal parking as well and Making sure the crime rate in the city is most low. By implementing an incentivized bonus structure, we aim to ensure the team's high level of engagement, facilitating prompt responses from law enforcement upon receiving reports of such incidents.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Weekly promotion ceremonies will recognize diligent officers for their hard work. My high command team will recommend deserving candidates for promotion, And i will also make sure that I see every single officer and HC that there are deserving of promotion or not and even if they are HC and they arent doing they work they will get Strike . And if they are doing they will get promotion .
  • A stringent disciplinary system managed by our internal affairs division will be implemented. The system will include a three-strike policy within a seven-day period, leading to termination and a seven-day blacklist for officers who accumulate three strikes.
  • 1 Strike - Verbal warning
  • 2 Strike - Demotion
  • 3 Strike - Dismiss From the LSPD
  • The members of my high command team are expected to excel in their roles. I hold high expectations for them, with zero tolerance for infractions or shortcomings. Any high command member deemed unfit for their position will be demoted, and a replacement will be sought among diligent officers.
  • Attendance at events, including patrols, hostage situations, and other critical incidents, will be mandatory for all officers. Failure to participate in these events may result in strikes and potential demotion. If they are some exception for officer or emergency in they IRL life so it is acceptable or else if they are on duty not following my commands they will instantly get Demotion from my HC.
  • An absence management system will be in place. Officers who are inactive for more than three days without an approved leave of absence (LOA) will face dismissal from the organization. And if they havent completed they're 7 days employment contract then they have to contact IA in 24 hours or else they will face Blacklist from the organisation .
  • The organization will consist of five specialized divisions:
  • Detectives: Responsible for gathering evidence on criminal gangs and families. They will also track and apprehend wanted criminals, operating both in uniform and undercover.
  • S.W.A.T: Dealing with tactical situations, responding first to critical events, and equipped with specialized gear to handle armed confrontations effectively. They are allowed to carry heavy weapons like (LMG, Heavy shotgun, Sniper ETC.)
  • Internal Affairs: Tasked with handling disciplinary matters, reviewing cases against officers, and determining suitable penalties. They will also ensure compliance with regulations and monitor officer activity.
  • FTO (Field Training Officers): Responsible for training. Training will involve practical assessments such as fines, towing, and arrests, along with a comprehensive understanding of internal protocols.
  • HR (Human Resources) : Recruitment and Hiring Finding and hiring the right people for various roles within the organization. This involves creating job postings, interviewing candidates, and ensuring that new hires are a good fit.
  • Parking Enforcement: Focused on enforcing parking regulations through fines and vehicle towing. This division will operate independently of the LSPD, with admission criteria set by the Parking Enforcement leader.

Improved rank system
  • Police Officer
  • Probationary Police Officer
  • Patrol Officer
  • Senior Police Officer
  • Master Police Officer
  • Corporal
  • Detective
  • Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Detective Sergeant
  • Senior Sergeant