Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Syntax Federal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Cartal

Hard Work Pays Off !
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 ( India )
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours , 10-12 Hours On Weekends
5. Your Discord - syntaxverlice_
6. Your Nickname - Syntax Federal
7. Your ID - 78090

Additional information

1. Leader of...
I want To Be Leader Of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)
[ 2.1 ] - I Started This Roleplay Project As a Normal Citizen , As The Time Went On , I Gained Some Experience About The City. Then I Decided To Proceed My Roleplay As A LEO .
The First LEO Organisation Which I Joined Was Los Santos Police Department. I was In This Organisation For About 3 Terms And Saw Different Leaders and Their Different Leading Skills , But As an Leader There Were Different Perspectives . Being An Leader Is Very Difficult Task And More Important Is To Complete The Whole Term Without Any Warnings Or Violations Of The Server Rules . Observing Them Again And Again and To Work Under Them And To Have Passion To Serve The City As Well As To Protect The Citizens From The Illegal Activities And Threats Was A Great Job . But I Wanted To Gain More Server Knowledge And To Know The Functioning Of All Other Legal Organisations Too . I Was Part Of All the Legal Organisation in The City as A High-command And Served The City And Our Citizens There too .
Finally I got Enough Experience And A Great Opportunity To Serve The City As A Leader , Being An Chief Of Police .

[ 2.2 ] - During The Previous Terms , I Observed That Los Santos Police Department Was Not Up To The Mark And Was Struggling With The Rule Violations and Was Having Less Employees In Most Of The Events . If I Get Chance To Become Chief Of Police , I Will Surely Ensure That Los Santos Police Department Will Be Most Active Leo Organisation Amongst The Whole Leo Organisations . As I Saw Leaders , There Was Craving In My Mind To Become A Leader And Show My Leadership Qualities / Skills .
I will Focus On Activeness Of My Org Through Out The Term Whether It Is Day Time Or Night Time .
I Have Potential To Become The Chief Of Police And Serve The Citizens With My Fellow Employees / My Deputies .

[ 2.3 ]- As I Mentioned Above I was The Part Of Other Legal Organisation As A High-command Serving My City and Citizens , I would Like To Share My Organisation's Experience With You .
National Guard = Commanding General ( 28 Rank )
Federal Investigation Bureau = Supervisor Of Department ( 24 Rank )
Los Santos Police Department = Chief Of Staff ( 28 Rank )
San Andreas Highway Patrol = Chief Of Staff ( 27 Rank )
Emergency Medical Service = Doctor ( 8 Rank )
Government = USSS Commander ( 15 Rank )

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

[ 3.1 ] - Using Proper Roleplay Commands While Starting Your Shift - /me takes out bulletproof/waterproof bodycam , turns it on and check for the red light , /do Bodycam Is Recording . We Need To Leave 10-15 In Several Situations Because Of Invalid Bodycam , Transmitting The Information , Using Proper Radio Codes In The Critical Situations .

[ 3.2 ]- Making A Good Bonus System , Giving Bonuses At The Time , To Individuals As Well As Departments To Make Employees More Active And Happy !! ,
Conducting Promotion Ceremony's On The Weekends And Giving The Promotions To The Employees . Who Have Been Contributing Most To Organisation Through Their Skillfull , Passionate Work .

[ 3.3 ] - Conducting The Regular Meetings In The Whole Organisation , Discussing The Threats In The And About Some Important Rules Which Are Mandatory And Some Special Announcements For The Employees , Conducting Meetings With The Curators About Minor , Major Changes In The Organisation And By Taking Their Suggestions / Opinions Regarding The Term .

[ 3.4 ] - As A Leader I will Maintain The Good Relations With All The Legal organisation Leaders Including City Minister's .
I will Ensure That There Are No Conflicts Between My Own Organisation And There Should Be A Peaceful Environment And No Toxicity Will Be Tolerated .

DEPARTMENTS DURING MY TERM

{ Human Resources } = HR Department is The Backbone Of Our Organisation Those Who Hire And Train Worthy Citizens To Become A Loyal LEO Who Will Never Violate The Rules .

{ Internal Affairs } = The Job Of Internal Affairs Is To Maintain The Law And Order In the Org , They Have Power To Give Strikes/Warns To Officers On Their Mistakes
They Conduct Regular Bgc Check's , To Make Sure No-one Is Involved In illegal Activites .

{ Parking Enforcement } = PE Department Ensures The Safety On The Roads , Fine And Tow The Illegally Park Vehicles On Roads/Foothpaths And Especially Middle Of The Roads And Save Citizens From The Car Accidents , Which May Damage The Driver And Passengers .

{ Special Weapons And Tactics } = SWAT Department Negotiates In The Critical Situations With The Gangs , Their Work Is To Burst The Cannabis And Find the Wanted Criminals .

{ Public Relation } = PR Department Does Maintain Great Relationships With The Citizens Of Los Santos , Their Work Is To Organise The Events Which Are Intresting And The Citizens Enjoy The Events .

CHAIN OF COMMAND DURING MY TERM

30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Chief Of Division
27 - Head Of Division
26 - Deputy Head Of Division
25 - Executive Of Division ( Supervisor )
24 - District Attorney
================= HIGH COMMAND =================
23 - Instructor
22 - Lead Superintendent
21 - Superintendent
20 - Executive Commissioner
19 - Senior Commissioner
18 - Senior Detective
17 - Detective
16 - Commander
15 - Senior Inspector
14 - Inspector
13 - Watch Commander
12 - Investigator
11 - Corporal
10 - Master Patrol Officer
9 - Senior Patrol Officer II
8 - Senior Patrol Officer I
7 - Patrol officer III
6 - Patrol Officer II
5 - Patrol officer I
4 - Parking Enforcement Officer
3 - Cadet
2 - LOA
1 - Suspended

Thanks For Reading And Reviewing My Application
Best Regards ,
Syntax Federal

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making new application without copying and pasting from your old applications​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom