Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Syntax Federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax Verlice

Ex COS IA All Orgs | Ex Under Deputy Bloods
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours , 10-12 Hours On Weekends
5. Your Discord - syntaxverlice_
6. Your Nickname - Syntax Federal
7. Your ID - 78090

Additional information

1. Leader of...
I Want To Be Leader Of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

[ 2.1 ] = As I Have Mentioned Before Also , I Started My Journey As A Citizen And Was Intrested In Joining Los Santos Police Department , As Los Santos Police Department Is The Most Important And Well Organised Organisation In The City . The Officers Of Los Santos Police Department Always Have Courage In Them To Protect The City As Well As Serve The Citizens Of Los Santos .
I Always Wanted To Join Los Santos Police Department , When The First Time I Went To Join The Los Santos Police Department , I Failed The Interview And Was Broken From Inside , Then I Decided To Learn About The Server Rules And Meet The Minimum Criteria To Fit In The Organisation , I Struggled A Lot In This Phase , The Problems Like Money , Crimes Happening In The City , Theft increasing Day By Day and Many More Problems Like This Arose In My life .
Finally After Some Time , I Met The Minimum Criteria To Join The Los Santos Police Department . As I Headed Towards The Head Quarters Of The Organisation ,
I Waited A Lot For The Human Resource To Take My Interview , Due To That I Was Really Upset But Some Time Late One Officer From Human Resources Came And Took My Interview , This Interview Was So Special To Me And I Used My 100% Knowledge Gained From My Past Experiences And Some Rules . After The Interview I was Happily Invited In The Organisation As I Cleared My Interview Sucessfully And Was Very Happy Because From This Point Onwards , There Was Going To Have New Begenning Of My Journey In City As A Leo In Los Santos Police Department .

[ 2.2 ] = I Was The Part Of Los Santos Police Department Till The 3 Sucessfull Terms And Saw 3 Different Chief's Leading The Organisation In Thier Own Specific Ways .
I want To Be Chief Of Police Because , In That Terms LSPD Was Not Up To The Mark And Wasnt Successfull Without The Warning's And Rules Violation.
This Time I Have The Golden Opportunity To Become The Chief Of Police As I am Experienced In This Organisation The Most .
I have The Skills Of What A Leader SHould Have And a Potential To Lead The Organisation In Very Succesfull Way .
I had Applied For The Leadership In Past Too But Still The Man I am Now Was Not The Same That The man I Was That Time .
Considering The Recent Terms Of Los Santos Police Department , Amongst The City There Is a Hype Of The Terms Are Not Going That Well And People Are Not Liking It Actually , If I Get The Chance Of Becoming Chief , Definitely In My Term The Whole Approach Of People And Their Negative Observations Will Be Converted Into The Positive Comments .
For Me Los Santos Police Department Is Closest To My Heart And I Really Wish To Be The Chief Of Police .
Most Important Point That Why I Chose This Organisation Is , Los Santos Police Department Needs To Be Active In City Protecting People And Reminding Them Of Their Rights And Keeping The City Safe Through The Various Departments . Recent Terms Of Los Santos Police Department Has Not Passed In Doing This Points .
I Think Los Santos Police Department Is A Perfect Organisation For Me , LSPD Was Not Like This In Past Terms , Many Great Chief's Had Made LSPD More and More
Prouder And Through Their Great Work , I am Inspired And Committed To Make A Legacy In My Term If I Become The Chief Of Police .

[ 2.3 ] = In This Point I Would Like To Share My Experience Of The other Legal Organisations Because Being In One Organisation Wont Make A Player A Great Leader , Thats Why I Experienced Other Organisations
Here Is my Experience In The Other Legal Organisations .

Los Santos Police Department = 2 x 28 Rank
National Guard = 1 x 28 Rank
San Andreas Highway Patrol = 1 x 27 Rank
Federal Investigation Bureau = 1 x 24 Rank
Government = 1 x 15 Rank
Emergency Medical Service = 1 x 8 Rank
This Experiences In The Different Organisation Helped Me A Lot About Knowing More Rules And Functioning Of The Organisations .
I Will Make Sure To Give Me best Of Best If I Become The Chief Of Police !

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

[ 3.1 ] = As Mentioned Above , I will Make Sure That The Chief Of The Human Resources Is Up To The Mark , Dedicated And Passionate Towards his Department For The Hiring Processes and Will Make Sure That Hr Department Would Be Most Active .

[ 3.2 ] = To Hold Regular Meeting With My Organisation Members To Tell The Important Announcements And To Discuss About The Wanted Criminals And Some Basic Stuff Of The City .

[ 3.3 ] = A Specific Department To Organise The Border Patrol And Events For The Citizens To Make Them More Happy By Keeping The Prize Funds .

[ 3.4 ] = Mass Training Sessions From The Hr Department For The Newbies And Rookies To Understand And To Test Their Knowledge .

[ 3.5 ] = To Always Communicate Through Radio Codes On Radio And To Co-ordinate With The Org Members .

[ 3.6 ] - Making Good Relationships With The Org Members And Org Leaders For Happy Environment

[ 3.7 ] = Use Of Foreign Language Will be Strictly Prohibited Amongst Our Org

[ 3.8 ] = To Properly Deal With The Administration and In A Professional Way

[ 3.9 ] = Assigning Specific Tasks For Each And Particular Department .

[ 3.10 ] = To Maintain The RP Levels And To Motivate Employees To Do A Great Roleplay .

This The Most Important Chance For Me To Become The Leader Of The Organisation And Prove Myself That I Am Not Wrong ,
My Passion And Dedication To Make LSPD More Best Place Will Surely Help Mee ...
No Matter How Many Times I Fail I am Sure I Will Achieve It One Day

~~~~~~~~DEPARTMENTS ~~~~~~~

Human Resources

Special Weapons And Tactics

Internal Affiars

Public Relations

Traffic Enforcement

~~ RANKING SYSTEM ~~

30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Chief Of Division
27 - Head Of Division
26 - Deputy Head Of Division
25 - Executive Of Division ( Supervisor )
24 - District Attorney
================= HIGH COMMAND =================
23 - Instructor
22 - Lead Superintendent
21 - Superintendent
20 - Executive Commissioner
19 - Senior Commissioner
18 - Senior Detective
17 - Detective
16 - Commander
15 - Senior Inspector
14 - Inspector