Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan bhaii
Administrators nickname
Aryan chaudhary
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/C9HfSD0

Aryan mishra

Player
Player
I got banned because of GR 6.17 i am so so sorry for that i was just using windows screen recorder for recording my screen i am not enjoying my life as i can't do my favourite thing that i love so much playing grand rp i know i have done something wrong i want you to wipe my all money of my account and unban me please you give me punishment by wiping my all money of my account but please let me play my favorite game please i request you to unban me by money wiping in my account
I request you to unban me and wipe my all money
Thank you

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Your ban was already reduced and still you are making multiple complaints. Forum will be banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom