Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chloe Garden
Administrators nickname
Xerxes Blackhand
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
16:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/768376/

chloelove

Player
Player
I've got shot in REDZONE and waited for 15-20 seconds no one gave me any demand or stood on my body. so i joined again to spawn at hotel. it spawned me in same spot i've started running away. i did not abuse any bug in purpose. people who get robbed does the same thing and gets a warning/demorg i wasn't even being robbed i just didnt want to wait 5 minutes. it should've been a warning or a long demorg not 7 days ban please. if i was able to spawn at hotel or somewhere else it would be FailRP or FearRP i did not intentionally did something buggy

Xerxes Blackhand

Curator of Families
Server Administrator
when doing F1 while unconscious and spawn back alive it is BUG ABUSE and you did exatly that and considering bug abuse can be a ban up to permament or a long ban you should consider yourself lucky to be banned only for 7 days

but ill leave the decition to Alex, James & Lebron

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
answer was given above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom