Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpachino Anubis
Administrators nickname
Zoro DHellking
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
12:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zXUJ5N5

Alpachino Anubis

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins..

in the recent period i noticed that server got too many admins and i know it will give us a better rule play but there is a point that we need to make sure they got a good knowledge about the rules.. giving random punishments or wrong desicins that been took against players would be accepted if it was for one. two or three times but every time i go in the server i got random punishment jail, mute or any other and bad acting of our lovely admins that rained the joy instead of improving it with saving rp..

anyways sorry for taking long. in the this FORUM we see mr zoro giving me cr while i really didnt do anything indead the guy with the caravan crossed the lanes badly and rammed me but i got the punishment instead of him, why would i ram him while i already used my block engine later and gave him demand this other guy that was with him is not even my friend and he shooted both of us and i got the caravan later without breaking any of the rules and i got 120min of jail for nothing or maybe mr zoro have something to explain why i got this punishment.. thx for your time

Best Regards..
Alpachino Anubis

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom