Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soham Nexus

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Soham
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online time per day: 5–8 hours
5. Your Discord: sohamkodu12
6. Your Nickname: Soham Nexuss
7. Your ID: 380137

Additional information

1: Leader of Vagos

2: Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Since I have past experience in gangs, I know how to lead a gang, I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into action. We have plans in mind to improve the RP level and many other things. I am a person who never gives up on improving myself and roleplay, who wants to learn everything in detail like a student and who never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position. And like I said, I want to show myself completely.

I will teach give my 100%, I will follow all Rules and regulation and I will try to improve the RP level and My goal to give 100% Turf , Respect Each Other, I will host event 2 in a week, I will try to Hire Good spray teams and I will hire them who knows the rules of RP and Gangs

The Vagos are not in the best of situations right now, but I'm committed to making things better. I want to start a gang that is enjoyable to be a part of, respected, and liked. I've been in other gangs before, so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm prepared to turn the Vagos into a devoted and potent group, establishing a friendly and inclusive headquarters for each and every member.

Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 I have plan to do a numbers of Highway robberies, store/gunstore robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids, and other activities.

3.2 I will hire who knows Rules for RP and Gangs

3.3 I will give 100% turf and Hire a Good Spray Team and

MY Goals:

1: 100% turf
2: Most active gang in Ghetto
3: Finish the first term successfully without any warning.
4: Host 2 event in a weeks
5:every hour graffiti reward above $10,500

---- Ranking System ---
HC RANK
14) Boss
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Nightmare
10) Event Leader
NON HC RANK
9) Ghost
8) Sentinal