Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan Khan
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xCPAbxe

Hasan Khan

EN 03 | Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury,
Hope you are doing well. So, today I got banned for Ban evading and my Vagos term got disband. I have never done ban evading because I am not banned from any of GRP servers. You can check for verification. I can show you whatever proofs or do anything for it such as PC Check just to prove myself innocent. I think the admins are also humans and they may gave me a false ban which is completely normal and I do not have any problem with that. I only want a chance to prove myself innocent. Also, one more important detail: My brother (ID 81875) also got banned at the same moment. He got banned for ban evading but the admin ace galante then changed the ban reason to ID sharing i.e., GR 1. I think the admin team got confused that the location is same and the WIFI of both is same however social club account is different so they may thought it as ID Sharing between me and him however that is not true. We play in the same room and are connected to same Internet making our IP address same. And my brother got PC Checked by Sultan Pluxury who is a senior admin of EN3 for the same reason because admins speculated him of doing ID sharing but the PC Check result was negative. Also, I can show a video of my PC and his also. I don't want my journey in GRP to end this quickly.
In last, I just want to say that please take your valuable time and do research on my issue. I will be very thankful!
To sum it up, at least I deserved to be PC checked one time for proofs. Giving a straight away ban feels not fair.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

After checking all the evidence, clearly ban evading and violating Gen 1.4, remains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom