Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darshil Wild

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Darshil
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 5to7 hours
5. Your Discord draxthegamer.
6. Your Nickname: Dashil Wild
7. Your ID: 48634

Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I am Darshil wild iam here to apply for My fav Gang Leader of Vagos because i have good exprince in the state orgs and gangs . i worked as underdeputy of marabunta 2x and familes high command other gangs some highcommand and some normal player ranks and my exprice in leos is EX - Sahp Commissioner (Underdeputy) 28 2x EX Fib - Cos 27 EX-EMS Doctor EX-Sahp Cos Curtor OF Ia 2x Ng commander 25 rank this my exprince in leos.

2.2 when i came to the city i was homeless and food less but at that moment gangs came to help me and they supported me a lot and also my family help me a lot but in some days they get killed my leoss for no reason in that days i decied too kill the leos and i want rob every single leo they killed my homies and my family members and my friends and my who i loved my girlfriend i wont forgive them.

2.3 To get the unrevalment i need to be leader of a gang and make allince with some gangs the kill the every leos i nerver going to forgive them, and also i have the some power now but i need more power that i want be a leader .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Bonus: By giving bonus we can invite stranger that will increase activity.
2. Hiring more people: Inviting multiple people from aliens families can increase RP.
3. RP Commands: RP commands will increase quality of Role Play of each individual so automatically incrase RP.
4. Commanding: Commanding in the absence of leader so choosing perfect 4 deputies can increase strong and confidence/perfect RP.
5. Only Expereinced: Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can prevent us from org warns so org with low warns is the best org.
6. Being friendly with the new people
7. who are new commers i will teach them how to do things

My Goals
1. Rob every leos and be the most dangoures gang in city
2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5. geting 100% Turfs
6. To make The Ballas gang on top
7. win all store and gun store with good members

Ranking System
10 . LEADER
9. Deputy Leader
8.Wilds
7.Turfer
6.Gettho Clapper
5.Event leader
4.Street Fighter
3. Hustler
2. Baby Vagos
1. Suspended

Thanks you for reading hope I will get a chance to participate in interview and be the leader.

Lovely regard

Darshil Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom