Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gutti Jodd
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U4oADqD https://imgur.com/a/yMMRr9Q

Gutti Jodd

Player
Player
Hello dear Administrator, I hope your having a good day. I got banned for General Rule 1.1 Alex Odd by Mohhamed what I did was I was so much into it in initial days that I didn't knew I am breaking such a major rule by giving my id to my friend . when I did this, I didn't even knew that 1.1 is account sharing I thought this is for selling or something . I was new to Roleplay World I am so sorry for what I did but trust me I have never broke any rules other than this one . I have enjoyed this project more than anything ever since I have been a part of it and I have dedicated countless hours into it, I have always tried to be on my best to maintain the integrity of the project because I respect it wholeheartedly.
I deeply regret what I did. I had a lot of good memories with my friends in this Project . I have really enjoyed in EMS, LSPD, FIB, Lifeinvader . If u trust me and give me a chance to play I promise that I will not violate any rule again. everyone deserves a second chance please give me a second chance to me to play this Project and make good memories with my friends. I accept money wipe and
I assure you that such a situation will not gonna happen again.

I hope you can be consider this.
My Information (If you need anything else I am ready to provide any further information you need please do mention)
My ID : Gutti_Jodd | 288820
EN-1

My social club: TitanAries8 Social Club

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom