Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Vvs
Administrators nickname
i dont remember
Date
Dec 21, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
/

Rezoo47

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal my ban , with the hope that you might reconsider my situation.

Around 8 months, I was banned for violating rules 1.2 out of nowhere However, I assure you that I never lost my Account either got hacked either changed pc in any way, it may have led to a misunderstanding. It broke my heart when I was banned that day ,I am humbly asking for another chance to present my case.

I deeply miss the server, the community, and the unique atmosphere it provided. The friendships I built and the memories I made there are irreplaceable. It pains me to think that a misunderstanding has kept me away from something I cherished so much. I sincerely request that you consider my appeal and pls unban me, as I genuinely did not break any rules.

If, however, there was any rule I inadvertently violated, I believe that the time I have spent away has been a significant period of reflection and consequence. I have faced the repercussions and have learned from this experience. I can only imagine the exciting new updates and the growth the server must have experienced during my absence. The thought of missing out on all these wonderful developments fills me with regret.

I am eager to return to the game, to reunite with the community, and to contribute positively once again. Please grant me the opportunity to prove that I am a dedicated and respectful member of this amazing server. I truly hope for your understanding and a chance at redemption.

Top Bottom