Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information

1. Krishna
2. 18
3. Gmt+5:30
4. 5-8 hours
5. Krishu11
6. Krishu error
7. 60484

Other information

1. Leader of Vagos Gang

2. Why do u want to become the leader of this specific organisation? (Explain with 3 reasons.)
2.1 I have high command experience ud as well as deputy in vagos and other gang in city. I can handle the vagos as leader and make him active in events as well in ghetto by dominate all gangs.

2.2 I want to become the leader of vagos because to increase all vagos activities in store/gun robbery,FZ , subs, bs , informant, vehicle thrift and many more etc.

2.3 since I have been long in city and spend alot of months in gang and if I the leadership then my friends and family member join vagos and help me to complete successful term.

3. how Ur advice to improve roleplay in the organisation.

1. good bonus for each and every event with extra activeness to the people in the organisation.

2. no toxicity allowed in the organisation.
3.always do all events without any gang warn.
4. vagos gang do hs as much can he do.
5. vagos gang do 3-4 store/gun robbery and 2 fz everyday.
6. there will be no favouritism for hc rank.
7. hiring newcomers as well as ex gang members in the org.
8. there will be strike system in the org.

9. I will host once every week some event with prize pool in the org in which all my gang member participate and try to win the prize pool.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Thursday) , 01/08/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom