Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
Yes (20)
2. Time zone: GMT+3
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 10:00 AM to 01:00 AM
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-60 Hrs
5. Your Discord ID: jreagle
6. Your characters' name (IC): James Hill
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 95548 Main. 121756 Twink.
8. Your ingame level: 54
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English,Turkish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

The reason I want to become an admin is that I have been part of this server for almost 3 years. During this time, I have joined so many legal and crime organizations, serving as both a deputy and high command roles. I consider these experiences to be valuable and unforgettable. I have come to realize that I enjoy overseeing and managing people's roles more than participating in roleplay myself. Given my long experience with GrandRP and i know most of the rules. I believe I am well-suited for an admin role. I often review my own actions, correct mistakes, and make mental notes, which. Since I feel I have reached a point where there is little more I can achieve through roleplay, I think passing to an admin role would be a fitting next step for me.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- State:
LSPD
: Jayden Hill term COS
LSPD Neron Hill term COS
FIB Hov Cartier term HOD
FIB Omer Hill term COS
FIB Neron Hill term COS
FIB Hawk Hill term COS
- Crime:
VAGOS UnderDeputy
BLOODS Deputy
FAMILIES UnderDeputy
MARABUNTA Deputy
BALLAS UnderDeputy
-Unofficial family
Deputy Brotherhood
Deputy The Hills
3. What are your strengths?

One of my strengths is my ability to be calm and patiently listen to people and see things from a different perspective.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I guess one of the things I'm weakest at is getting too hung up on small details.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring valuable experience from my time on the server, along with strong problem-solving and communication skills. My attention to detail and ability to work well with others will help me support the admin team effectively.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any businesses.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
NO. I dont have.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am committed to maintaining a positive and fair environment on the server. I am always open to feedback and willing to learn and adapt to improve my performance as an admin.

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.

Spend more time in city , lately you was not that much active.
You can apply after 3weeks-4weeks to make sure your current activity is good.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom