Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
  1. Your name IRL- Hemang Yadav
  2. Your age- 17+
  3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day- 4-5 Hours
  5. Your Discord- Hemang_ydv#4980
  6. Your Nickname- Honey LoadX
  7. Your ID- 51084
  • Leader of: East Side Ballas
  • Reasons for Seeking Leadership:
  • Commitment and Experience: Ballas holds a special location in my journey, having been a committed member for a vast duration. Achieving the rank of Under deputy displays my commitment and information of the enterprise's dynamics.
  • Enhancing Roleplay Experience: My imaginative and prescient for the crowd includes raising our roleplay with the aid of undertaking numerous situations which includes keep and gun store robberies, hostage situations, and Fort Zancudo raids. These immersive experiences will no longer best undertaking us however additionally contribute to the general enjoyment of the Roleplay.
  • Vision and Communication Skills: Possessing a clean vision and the potential to speak effectively are critical developments for a pacesetter. I am adept at navigating vital conditions with clarity and skilled in negotiating all through hostage situations. Moreover, I excel in communication, fostering superb relationships with each seasoned members and inexperienced persons.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

• Emphasize Rule Understanding: To enhance roleplay, it's imperative that every member comprehends the rules thoroughly. Ensuring a collective understanding among our gang members will promote fair play and a more enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Quality Over Quantity in Recruitment: Rather than focusing solely on numbers, we should prioritize recruiting individuals who are well-versed in the city's rules, possess a friendly demeanor, and display a willingness to learn and adhere to our guidelines. Quality recruitment is key to improving the overall roleplay experience.
  • Attendance and Rule Adherence: As a leader, I am committed to ensuring Ballas actively participates in all events, consistently demonstrating our commitment to excellence. Being at the forefront while strictly adhering to the rules will set us apart from other gangs, fostering a positive reputation.
  • Merit-Based High Command: Leadership positions should be filled by individuals with experience who actively contribute to helping new members integrate into the virtual city. These appointments will be based on merit, avoiding personal relationships, ensuring fairness, and promoting a sense of earned accomplishment within the organization.

Rank System:

• 14. Leader
  • 13. Deputy Leader
  • 12. Under Deputy
  • 11. Mafia
  • 10. Vize Mafia

--High Commands--
  • 9. Warlord
  • 8. Event Head
  • 7. Captain
  • 6. Hitman
  • 5. Soldier