Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Levi Totoro

Levi Totoro

Levi Totoro | Pending Leader of LSPD I guess
Player
Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Information

1. Your name IRL
- Pratyush Kumar
2. Your age - 17 (10 months)
3. Time zone - GMT +05:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - chotibilli
6. Your Nickname - Levi Totoro
7. Your ID - 66681

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
(2.1) The main reason to become the leader of this specific organization is that to I really want to gain experience in Roleplay and have fun with my friends and co-workers. Them making my time worthier and funnier would be the best memory in my brain to last forever. LSPD would also allow me to hold up tight situations like Hostage Situations as Negotiator, Gun Store Robberies with twists, making switching decisions for my whole Organization and many more things which are the best as a leader!

(2.2) My interest in joining the Los Santos Police Department, appointed as a leader, boosts up as it was the first ever legal organization I joined, and it was the best organization in my Wishlist to become a leader of. I thought of becoming a leader as I hoped, when I was new to Roleplay, that one day I would become leader of this organization and do my best to keep the citizens of the city safest as I can. I want the citizens to feel safe around me.

(2.3) Being a respected citizen of Los Santos, I really hope that my collogues and juniors feel unscared around me, treat me not really much as a leader (sometimes yes) but treat me like I am their lovingly friend. I would like to make positive changes within the department, such as making it more active, making the organization more responsive to events, and enforcing the prestige of the police. I am also, not saying that the previous terms were bad, and leaders were unprofessional, wanting to make the LSPD training module better to understand.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
(3.1)-
Engaging all the employees to work better, achieve better and foster better.
(3.2)- Since Last few terms, I have been seeing lack of professionalism in the employees of LSPD, I am not saying that the terms held by the leader are bad, but sometimes there is a little bit of doubts left in the minds of new employees, so I would like to introduce doubt text channels in which employees can ask their questions and the HRT will review them and try to clear their doubts.
(3.3)- Focusing on the team of Human Resources would be my priority as they hire and train the new employees.
(3.4)- Money can buy anything & everything. (Meaning I would introduce a beautiful bonus system to the LSPD employees for their work and activity, and will also pay it on time)
(3.5)- Having Undercover to achieve better opportunities and arrest multiple bad people roaming flawlessly in the city.

Departments:
Human Resources (HR)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Under Cover (UC)
Parking Enforcement Team (PET)
S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics)

Command Chain in My Term
======================
Senior Staff
30) Chief of Police
29) Deputy-Chief of Police
28) Assistant-Chief of Police