Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: vancewhite_
6. Your Nickname: Vance White
7. Your ID: 5253
Additional information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-i want to become the leader of this organisation because I sees potential in myself to handle a term like vagos gang as I have experienced all the gangs in the server and will surely handle this one too with my leadership skills.

-i want to become the leader because now I think I have experienced all the state and gang side and its time to become a leader now I want to become leader of vagos because I think it's a best opportunity for me now to have a gang like vagos it has a special ghetto with a unique hq it feels like a boss being in vagos gang.

-i want to become a leader of vagos because I have seen the previous terms I want to make this organisation active as much as I can I think I can manage to maintain 100% graffiti and active ghetto from my gang also will make terror for Leo's by our activities I have plans to make my gang active and more efficient in rp.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

,-i think we should nowadays do more global events which should be for both Leo's and gangs which can make the rp more effective.

- I will try to make the rp more realistic in all the circumstances like store robberies and while robbing so it should be more realistic nowadays the negotiation does not go longer and does not include much rp I will try to elaborate it more and will make it more interesting for all.

-I will make max activity as I possibly can with my skills and I do have experienced and knowledgeable deputy who could assist me to make a marvelous term with my leadership skills and there knowledge and experience I will make the rp to next level which will be enjoyable for all the people including Leo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom