Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
31600 . 31643
Players nickname
Fission Flx
Administrators nickname
N A
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Sorry i forgot the name of admin cause i checked many months ago and i didnt checked again

Hello Heartly congratulations to Pablo and Sam for chief and deputy chief admins so before i was banned for gr 1.1 on id 31600 my main social club was hacked so i used to play game on new social club like 1 -2 times in 3-4 months cause i was preparing for my boards exam but after it i decide to join with twink but i was already knowing that i will get ban on that too cause my intentions was to use another social club for that also , so i decided to join EN2 again with a fresh start with new account and new social club also i wasn't got ban single time in 3 years apart for leader rule 1.1 please accept my request i dont want to get ban for gr1.4 for that only i posted this application i will not make any mistake i am missing my friends, my main id 31600 and twink 31643 and i dont know the social club name cause it was changed after getting i was able to post a unban appeal for gr1.1 also but i know if my social club is hacked he even have my grp details so i know in future or he has already tried to access it.

In short i am ban for just gr 1.1 cause of change of social club i know i cant login with social club but in hurry i logged in 2 times so want to start en2 with new account its ok if you dont unban me just let me play i will also not make a twink i will play on single account

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
and about my twink 31643 i got ban for anticheat where it is written non applicable ban by ragemp and the reason is use of vpns and third party app and i dont think so i can login in main account also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom