Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rahul
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 TO 8 HRS
5. Your Discord- NarutoxSasuke_19519
6. Your Nickname- Max Pluxuryy
7. Your ID- 74123

Additional information

1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
: With experience i also bring the understanding , this means that i understand how to make sure that the gang runs properly , how to solve internal issues and make sure that the term run smoothly
:Usually leaders focus on events like store robberies but i want to focus on all events irrespective of time and make sure VAGOS is victorious , i want to show everyone the real fun of being in gangs and I want to show everyone what a gang should feel like ( a family of homies )
: Another reason is a strong sense of loyalty and responsibility towards the gang members . I feel a duty to protect their comrades, uphold the gang's honor, or ensure the well-being of those under My leadership. This sense of duty drove them to take on the mantle of leadership despite the risks and challenges involved.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will make a separate Graffiti team so everytime someone sees a graffiti it will be named VAGOS
I will do constant FZs, 24/7 and gunstore robberies
I will do frequent hostage situations so we can rp wuith LEOs
I will have a turf team to get 100% turf

with my gang members I will do constant ghetto claps and will attend clands daily

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom