Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Can Quandai
Administrators nickname
Mason Xozis
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zYiFKxP

opium_homixide

Player
Player
Good afternoon dear players/admin team,

just for context I was banned several times for insulting admins and that's why I got a blacklist I said things like fuck you, fagot, son of a bitch and I really regret EVERYTHING I said back then I was young and unfortunately very cheeky unfortunately everyone is admins no longer active from back then so I can no longer apologize to the admins but I still hope to get a chance on de01. I've been banned for a year now and I've really improved a lot during this time and I would be very grateful if I got a chance to prove this. As you can see, I've been wanting to be unbanned for a long time because I write unban requests several times, so please give me one last chance. As far as I'm concerned, I can be perma-banned again immediately with an h bomb,

have a nice day.

opium_homixide

Player
Player
Good afternoon dear players/admin team,

just for context I was banned several times for insulting admins and that's why I got a blacklist I said things like fuck you, fagot, son of a bitch and I really regret EVERYTHING I said back then I was young and unfortunately very cheeky unfortunately everyone is admins no longer active from back then so I can no longer apologize to the admins but I still hope to get a chance on de01. I've been banned for a year now and I've really improved a lot during this time and I would be very grateful if I got a chance to prove this. As you can see, I've been wanting to be unbanned for a long time because I write unban requests several times, so please give me one last chance. As far as I'm concerned, I can be perma-banned again immediately with an h bomb,

have a nice day.
close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom